Doing Auto Repairs Around COVID 19
The COVID 19 crisis has forced many small businesses, like ours, to change the way we serve our customers. At a time when we need to be extra diligent in our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID 19, Beck’s Auto Center has established the following procedures.
If the weather is nice, you are welcome to wait outside while your vehicle is serviced.
Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-3pm
- Oil change appointments are on Monday and Thursday
Becks Auto Center Customer Service Procedures
- We are limiting access into our office and shop. If you need to wait we are asking you to do so outside.
- We are using a key drop location (see photo of location) Please place any notes and your contact information in an envelope. Place your key in the envelope and insert it through the slot in the door.
- Our techs wear gloves in and out of the vehicle.
- We will call/TEXT with estimates or when we have completed work on your vehicle.
- Payment will be made at https://heartlandpaymentservices.net/WebPayments/BecksAutoCenter/bills
- When job is completed your vehicle is wiped down throughout with disinfecting wipes to eliminate COVID 19. Keys are placed in a designated area with a copy of the invoice.
- Our work stations, lobby, restrooms and door are all cleaned more than three times a day to protect our team members.
Our key drop location is found on the first garage door next to the office.
Great Time to Get Needed Vehicle Maintenance Done
With many of our normal routines disrupted as we work from home and have fewer places to run the kids, now is a good time to bring your vehicle to Beck’s Auto Center. We can perform routine maintenance like oil changes and tire rotations, and other maintenance needs that you haven’t had the time to take care of.
We’d encourage you to go to our website at Becks Auto Center and make an appointment. We’ll make sure the work is done right and with our new procedures in place, you and your family members will remain safe and healthy.